Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £54.57Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book uses research studies and the experiences of teachers to show how and why people can become effective teachers. The author asserts that it is always possible to learn to become a more effective teacher, and encourages the student teacher to develop their professional practice.
- Author(s)Professor Cedric Cullingford
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/01/1995
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCassell Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note12 b&w line drawings
- Weight359 g
- Width244 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.03
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.58
- £25.68Trending at £27.82
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £22.69Trending at £24.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.