All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe book explores the way juvenile defendants are involved in the courtroom. The leading idea of the book is that a combination of two perspectives is required to be able to react legally correct and adequately to youth delinquency.
- Author BiographyStephanie Rap teaches youth criminology and comparative juvenile justice at Utrecht University. She wrote her PhD thesis on comparative juvenile justice. Ido Weijers is professor of youth protection at Utrecht University. He is the author of several books, including Punishing Juveniles (with Antony Duff, Hart, 2002).
- Author(s)Ido Weijers,Stephanie Rap
- PublisherEleven International Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationUtrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintEleven International Publishing
- Weight458 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.