Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe Effects of Sound on Peopleprovides a summary of the latest published research on the effects of sound on people, accompanied by thorough explanations of the technical descriptors typically used in these studies, permitting non-technical readers to understand the issues and be able to judge the validity of the results for themselves.
- Author(s)James P. Cowan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/05/2016
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleWiley Series in Acoustics Noise and Vibration
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight478 g
- Width171 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.