CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £5.65Trending at £5.88
- £6.02Trending at £9.99
- £3.99Trending at £4.99
- £5.74Trending at £7.89
- £35.17Trending at £64.31
- £35.65Trending at £43.29
- £30.79Trending at £50.00
About this product
- Descriptionan ultra- 6 2 sound flux as low as 10 W/cm at 3 x 10 cis produces a pressure wave whose amplitude is 5 atm, while the 5 maximum acceleration may exceed 10 times that of gravity, the maximum particle speed being 40 m/sec and 2 the radiation pressure 1300 dynes/cm [I, 2].
- Author(s)Alexander P. Kapustin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/03/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note66 p.
- Weight197 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1963
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.