All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £13.89Trending at £15.26
- £9.66Trending at £15.07
- £9.50Trending at £17.03
- £7.68Trending at £10.01
- £10.65Trending at £13.04
- £11.79Trending at £17.03
- £9.20Trending at £9.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of Egyptian identity from the beginning of the 20th century is one constructed by statesmen, intellectuals and Islamic thinkers. This book argues that the current fragmentation of Egypt's political scene reflects the increasing social division in a country where 'the people' are demanding a redefinition of their national identity.
- Author BiographyNoha Mellor is Professor of Media at Bedfordshire University.
- Author(s)Noha Mellor
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.