Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.49Trending at £10.79
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionDescribing the revivals of the Egyptian style from Antiquity to the modern times, this book analyzes the influence of Ancient Egyptian culture on the West. It develops the argument that the civilization of Ancient Egypt is central to the development of Western architecture. It is intended for students of art, architectural and ancient history.
- Author BiographyProfessor Emeritus James Stevens Curl, has held Chairs in Architectural History at The Queen's University of Belfast and The School of Architecture, De Montfort University, Leicester. His many book include The Oxford Dictionary of Architecture and Landscape Architecture (2006), Classical Architecture (1992, 2002), and The Victorian Celebration of Death (2000, 2004).
- Author(s)James Stevens Curl
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/09/2005
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations, colour photos
- Weight861 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.