All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £46.44Trending at £50.87
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.44Trending at £15.73
- £14.70Trending at £21.43
About this product
- DescriptionWhen it was completed in 1889, the Eiffel Tower was the highest structure in the world, measuring 300 meters (984 feet). This reprint explores the design and construction of this remarkable building. It also features 53 double-page plates of 4,300 technical drawings explaining the design as well as 33 photographs of the construction.
- Author BiographySpecialist in the history of architecture, construction, and cities in the 19th and 20th centuries, Bertrand Lemoine has curated numerous exhibitions and has widely published on the subjects of architecture and the history of iron and metal structures, including several books on the subject of Gustave Eiffel. Lemoine is director of the journal Architecture Acier Construction and has been editor in chief of AMC- Le Moniteur Architecture and L'Acier pour Construire. He is a member of the Academie d'architecture and teaches history of construction at l'Ecole d'architecture de Marne-la-Vallee. He is Research Director at the CNRS (National Center for Scientific Research) in Paris.
- Author(s)Bertrand Lemoine
- PublisherTaschen GmbH
- Date of Publication30/09/2008
- Language(s)English, German, French
- Place of PublicationCologne
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintTaschen GmbH
- Width420 mm
- Height296 mm
- Edition StatementTaschen's 25th anniversary ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.