All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £25.00Trending at £28.06
- £6.50Trending at £11.96
- £8.98Trending at £14.99
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis study introduces readers to the eighteenth-century novel through a consideration of contemporary social issues.
- Author BiographyStuart Sim is Professor of Critical Theory and Long Eighteenth-Century English Literature in the Dept. of English & Creative Writing, Northumbria University. The author or editor of 31 books, his work has been translated into 17 languages. He was elected a Fellow of the English Association in 2002. Amongst his recent publications are The End of Modernity, and The Lyotard Dictionary (both EUP).
- Author(s)Professor Stuart Sim
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication20/02/2008
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight386 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.