CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £38.57Trending at £43.85
- £27.28Trending at £29.98
- £12.69Trending at £13.14
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
- £24.08Trending at £34.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that the energy process provides a basis for explaining, comparing, and measuring complex social evolution.
- Author BiographyRichard Newbold Adams is Rapoport Centennial Professor Emeritus of Liberal Arts at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Author(s)Richard Newbold Adams
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1988
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Pagination312 pp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.