All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dreamers teeter on the brink of divinity. They have the power to change the world with their dreams. They look like children. They are, in fact, sleeping gods. An apparition designed to fool the Lord of the Wasteland who plans to use the moment of the divinities' waking to destroy them.
- Author BiographyDavid Eddings was born in Washington State in 1931 and grew up near Seattle. He graduated from the University of Washington and went on to serve in the US Army. Subsequently he worked as a buyer for the Boeing company and taught college-level English. His first novel was a contemporary adventure, but he soon began a spectacular career as a fantasy writer with his bestselling series The Belgariad.
- Author(s)David Eddings,Leigh Eddings
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication19/01/2004
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date23/02/2006
- Weight555 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fantasy
Save on Fantasy
- £36.40Trending at £39.65
- £5.99Trending at £6.09
- £8.28Trending at £9.50
- £10.82Trending at £12.47
- £9.62Trending at £14.97
- £7.03Trending at £8.98
- £6.83Trending at £9.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.