Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Electrician's Guide to Fire Detection and Alarm Systems, 2nd Edition incorporates the changes to the updated Code of Practice for Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of Systems in Non-domestic Premises, BS 5839:2013.
- Author BiographyPaul Cook CEng FIEE was previously the Principal Engineer in the Technical Regulations department of the IEE. For many years he was closely involved in the preparation of BS 7671 and related publications. He has wide experience of electrical contracting in various roles from design engineer to business manager.
- Author(s)P. R. L. Cook,Paul Cook
- PublisherInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Date of Publication25/02/2014
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleElectrical Regulations
- Place of PublicationStevenage
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsWire-O
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.29
- £22.88Trending at £27.89
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £69.00
- £37.19Trending at £43.99
- £18.13Trending at £19.98
- £16.28Trending at £20.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.