All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first DeMYSTiFieD book for the technical trades, this self-teaching guide covers everything an aspiring electrician needs to know-from passing the certification exam to inside tips for succeeding on the job.
- Author BiographyDavid Herres is the owner and operator of a residential and commercial construction company. He obtained a Journeyman Electrician's License in 1975, and has certificates in welding and wetland delineation, along with experience with elevators. Beginning in 2001, Mr. Herres has focused primarily on electrical work, upgrading his license to Master status. He is the author of two McGraw-Hill Professional titles, The 2011 National Electrical Code: Chapter-by-Chapter and Troubleshooting and Repairing Commercial Electrical Equipment, to be published in July, 2013.
- Author(s)David Herres
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDemystified
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.33Trending at £8.43
- £19.37Trending at £30.08
- £7.97Trending at £10.02
- £10.15Trending at £18.27
- £12.33Trending at £15.22
- £4.84Trending at £5.41
- £3.70Trending at £3.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.