All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAstie is different. She wants to study fashion but no one in her class understands why. Then she is diagnosed with Social Syndrome and becomes even more left out and frustrated. But when a stranger appears on the island, Astie's differences are called upon to find out who he is. What she finds will shake the island's very core...
- Author BiographyKathy Hoopmann is the best-selling author of All Cats have Asperger Syndrome, Inside Asperger's Looking Out, and The Asperger Adventure series. She has won and been shortlisted for many literary awards including the CBCA Australia, a Silver Nautilus Award and an IPPY gold medal. J.S. Kiss runs her own company, Wordstringer, and works as a book coach and editor. She holds a Master of Letters in Creative Writing from the University of Glasgow. She has won and been nominated or shortlisted for a number of literary awards, including the In Our Own Words competition, the Bridport Prize and the Sceptre Writing Prize.
- Author(s)J. S. Kiss,Kathy Hoopmann
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight363 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £60.00Trending at £66.20
- £4.51Trending at £4.83
- £2.99Trending at £3.85
- £2.81Trending at £2.92
- £2.81Trending at £3.35
- £4.00Trending at £4.45
- £19.95Trending at £22.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.