All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Elementary Forms of Religious Life, Durkheim investigated the enduring source of human social identity and fellowship by studying the simplest form of documented religion, totemism among the Aborigines of Australia. His book about the origin and nature of religion and society continues to enthrall sociologists, anthropologists, ethnographers, philosophers, and theologians.
- Author BiographyCarol Cosman has translated works by Sartre, Simone de Beauvoir, Balzac and Yasmina Reza Mark Cladis is the author of A Communitarian Defense of Liberalim: Emile Durkheim and Contemporary Social Theory (Stanford, 1992) and editor of Durkheim and Foucault: Perspectives on Education and Punishment (1999).
- Author(s)Emile Durkheim
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleOxford World's Classics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notemap
- Weight289 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Translated byCarol Cosman
- Volume editorMark S. Cladis
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.16
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £36.75Trending at £40.48
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.