All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis text presents the elements of aerofoil and airscrew theory, incorporating such topics as: circulation and vorticity; the velocity potential and the potential function; the aerofoil in two and three dimensions; and the airscrew - the momentum and blade element theories.
- Author(s)H. Glauert
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/06/1983
- GenreTransport Technology
- Series TitleCambridge Science Classics S.
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteillustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight320 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.