All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- Author(s)Catherine P. Cook-Cottone,Laura M. Anderson,Linda S. Kane
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyCatherine Cook-Cottone, PhD, is Associate Professor, Department of Counselling, School, and Educational Psychology at SUNY at Buffalo, NY, USA. She is also a licensed psychologist with a private practice and a certified school psychologist. Dr. Cook-Cottone teaches classes in counselling with children and adolescents, mindfulness interventions, and yoga therapy for mental health. Working with adults, adolescents, and children, she specialises in the assessment and treatment of: anxiety-based disorders, eating disorders, and development of emotional regulation skills. She is the co-founder of the Satsanga Yoga and Wellness Institute at SUNY at Buffalo, which is devoted to positive, integrative research and treatment of eating and other self-care disorders. She is the author of the upcoming book Mindfulness and Yoga for Self-Regulation: A Primer for Mental Health Professionals (Springer Publishing), co-editor Healthy eating and body acceptance: Cultivating a positive school environment, and has authored over 50 refereed journal articles and book chapters. Dr. Cook-Cottone has presented numerous workshops at both national and regional conferences. Linda Kane, MA, LMHC, is a licensed mental health counsellor and a certified school counsellor in the Williamsville Central School District, NY, USA. Since 2007 she has also been an adjunct professor at SUNY at Buffalo, teaching courses in Introduction to School Counselling and Consultation and Collaboration in School Counselling. Her areas of interest and expertise in working with children and adolescents include prevention, early intervention, and treatment of eating, anxiety, and mood disorders, assertiveness training, media resistance, and emotional coping.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.