All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
About this product
- DescriptionBernard Dunstan has written an introduction and a commentary on Ruskin's text where its relevance today seems to need interpretation, and has added his own drawings and colour exercises to illustrate more fully Ruskins's method and instruction.
- Author(s)John Ruskin
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/06/1991
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDraw Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHerbert Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/07/1999
- Content Noteillustrations (some colour)
- Weight499 g
- Width210 mm
- Height238 mm
- Edited byBernard Dunstan
- Edition StatementIllustrated ed
Most relevant reviews
- maxv436130 May, 2016by
lovely book, well written and good to follow through the exercises of John Ruskin no less.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.