All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step guide to New Testament Greek written for the needs of twenty-first century students.
- Author BiographyJeremy Duff is Tutor in Greek and New Testament at Wycliffe Hall, Oxford, Officer for Ordained Local Ministry in Liverpool and Research Fellow at Liverpool Hope University. David Wenham is Dean of Wycliffe Hall, Oxford and one of the foremost British Evangelical New Testament Scholars.
- Author(s)Jeremy Duff
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/04/2005
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byDavid Wenham
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £64.99Trending at £86.05
- £7.99Trending at £13.08
- £32.80Trending at £33.40
- £17.32Trending at £19.70
- £5.99Trending at £7.09
- £11.99Trending at £12.14
- £19.99Trending at £20.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.