Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionConcise and easy-to-understand guidelines and standards for creating UML 2.0 diagrams.
- Author BiographyScott W. Ambler is a senior consultant of Ronin International, Inc., a software services consulting firm that specializes in software process improvement, mentoring, and training. He is also founder and thought leader of the Agile Modeling (AM) methodology and the Enterprise Unified Process (EUP). He is a popular international speaker, a regular columnist for Software Development magazine, and the award-winning author of several books, including The Object Primer 3/e, Agile Modeling, and Agile Database Techniques.
- Author(s)Scott W. Ambler
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/05/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note59 b/w illus.
- Weight180 g
- Width117 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.