All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a timely and engaging treatment of Hyman Minsky's approach to economics, which is enjoying a renewed appreciation because of its prescient analysis of the slow but sure transformation of the capitalist economy in the post-war period.
- Author BiographyEdited by Dimitri B. Papadimitriou, President, The Levy Economics Institute of Bard College and Professor of Economics, Bard College, US and L. Randall Wray, Professor of Economics, University of Missouri-Kansas City, US; Senior Scholar, Levy Economics Institute, US and Research Director, Centre for Full Employment and Price Stability, US
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byDimitri B. Papadimitriou,L. Randall Wray
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.