All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume examines the Chicago School of Economics traditions of applied welfare theory and law and economics while providing a glimpse into emerging research on Chicago's role in the development of neoliberalism.
- Author BiographyEdited by Ross B. Emmett, Professor of Political Economy and Political Theory and Constitutional Democracy, and Co-Director, Michigan Center for Innovation and Economic Prosperity, James Madison College, Michigan State University, US
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width244 mm
- Height169 mm
- Edited byRoss B. Emmett
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.36
- £12.12Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.96
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.