CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- DescriptionPapers from a conference held in Limerick in 2008.
- Author BiographyJohn S. Kloppenborg is Professor of Religion at the University of Toronto, Canada. He is well-known for his ground-breaking work on the Sayings Gospel Q. His most recent publication is Excavating Q: The History and Setting of the Sayings Gospel. He is currently writing a commentary on James for the Hermeneia series. Joseph Verheyden is Professor of New Testament Studies at the University of Leuven, Belgium. He has recently edited The Figure of Solomon in Jewish, Christian and Islamic Tradition: King, Sage and Architect (2013) and (with J.W. van Henten), Early Christian Ethics in Interaction with Jewish and Greco-Roman Contexts (2013).
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe Library of New Testament Studies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Weight440 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJohn S. Kloppenborg,Joseph Verheyden
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.