All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn the heels of their successful whole foods cookbook, comes THE ELIMINATION DIET, a powerful detox that helps readers remove inflammatory and damaging foods from their diet for improved health and wellness.
- Author BiographyAlissa Segersten is a cooking instructor and author of the food blog,www.nourishingmeals.com, empowering people with cooking skills and knowledge of whole foods so that they may reconnect with the pleasure in eating delicious, nourishing food. Tom Malterre, MS, CN, is a certified nutritionist who holds two degrees in nutritional sciences, and is a faculty member of the Autism Research Institute. He coaches physicians and other health care practitioners on using Functional Medicine principals in their clinical practices, and travels the U.S. and Canada lecturing on the biochemical interactions within the body and their relationship to diet.
- Author(s)Alissa Segersten,Tom Malterre
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight550 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.71Trending at £3.81
- £12.87Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.