All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA visual celebration of the world's greatest cycling marques showing the techniques used to make all the components of a truly great bike.
- Author BiographyGerard Brown is a professional cycling photographer and a keen amateur rider. He has provided photography for many books published by A&C Black, Ivy Press, Dorling Kindersley, Velo Press and Little Brown. He regularly contributes to cycling and motoring magazines such as Octane, Rouleur and Privateer. Graeme Fife has written for a wide range of publications including The Guardian, Daily Telegraph, The Times, The Independent, Rouleur, Cycling Weekly and Cycle Sport. His books on cycling include Tour de France: Tour de Suffrance and Inside the Peleton.
- Author(s)Gerard Brown,Graeme Fife
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Sport
- Content Note250 colour photographs
- Weight1559 g
- Width280 mm
- Height280 mm
- Introduction bySir Paul Smith
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £21.99Trending at £29.98
- £9.96Trending at £17.48
- £20.99Trending at £21.99
- £7.95Trending at £9.98
- £16.38Trending at £17.12
- £54.79Trending at £68.70
- £34.57Trending at £39.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.