All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA probing and provocative work of urban history with deep relevance for urban public schools today, Nelson's book reveals why equal educational opportunity remains such an elusive ideal.
- Author BiographyAdam R. Nelson is assistant professor of educational policy studies and history at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He is the author of Education and Democracy: The Meaning of Alexander Meiklejohn, 1872-1964.
- Author(s)Adam R. Nelson
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight478 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.