Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of how cultural rights emerged over self-determination as the dominant legal framework for indigenous advocacy in the late twentieth century, bringing unfortunate, if unintended, consequences.
- Author BiographyKaren Engle is the Cecil D. Redford Professor in Law and the Director of the Bernard and Audre Rapoport Center for Human Rights and Justice at the University of Texas School of Law. She is an editor of After Identity: A Reader in Law and Culture.
- Author(s)Karen Engle
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication17/09/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.