CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis writing model is based on best practice and this sentence-level intervention serves as a precursor for mastering the new writing standards for CCSS. It offers novice writers a precise blueprint for what successful writing looks like and clearly defines the elusive sentence.
- Author BiographyBoth Leta and Eulalie started teaching in a small private school in Fairbanks, Alaska, yet most of their teaching careers were spent in a one-room school house in North Pole, Alaska. Eulalie earned her Master's in Educational Leadership at Concordia University in Portland, Oregon, and Leta earned her Master's in Cross Cultural Education at the University of Alaska at Fairbanks. Leta retired from classroom teaching to pursue a life-long passion, a three-year training program in French Classical Dressage, and Eulalie works as a private tutor for an international business couple, teaching their young daughter and traveling with them as needed. Both Leta and Eulalie continue to write and to develop multimodal resources for their cognitively differentiated writing workshop.
- Author(s)Leta Marie Young,Rita Eulalie Hatfield
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 8 tables
- Weight267 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.