Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.16Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe therapist's body is a vital part of the therapeutic encounter, yet there is an inherent inadequacy in current psychotherapeutic discourse to describe the bodily phenomena. This text uses accounts of therapists' own experiences to address this inadequacy, providing strategies for incorporating these feelings into therapeutic work with clients.
- Author BiographyRobert Shaw has written numerous articles for journals including: Psychodynamic Counselling and The Journal of Contemporary Health.
- Author(s)Robert Shaw
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2003
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.