CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionAn investigation into the underlying logic of human languages which looks at how children acquire English and Mandarin.
- Author BiographyStephen Crain is a Distinguished Professor at Macquarie University and a fellow of the Academy of Social Sciences in Australia. He is also Director of the Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence in Cognition and its Disorders.
- Author(s)Stephen Crain
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume Number135
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note29 b/w illus.
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.