All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.48
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.65
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionThe end of World War II intensified Morocco's nationalist struggle against French colonial rule, with the establishment of the Istiqlal ('independence') party and the Moroccan Sultan's emergence as a national leader. This book presents the background to the Istiqlal's establishment, its initial actions and demands.
- Author BiographyDaniel Zisenwine is Research Fellow at The Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies, Tel Aviv University.
- Author(s)Daniel Zisenwine
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleInternational Library of Political Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight476 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.