All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhere do new alternatives, new organizational forms, and types of people come from? Combining biochemical insights about the origin of life with innovative and historically oriented social network analyses, this book develops a theory about the emergence of organizational, and biographical novelty from the coevolution of multiple social networks.
- Author BiographyJohn F. Padgett is professor of political science and (by courtesy) professor of sociology and history at the University of Chicago. Walter W. Powell is professor of education and (by courtesy) professor of sociology, organizational behavior, management science, communication, and public policy at Stanford University.
- Author(s)John Frederick Padgett,Walter W. Powell
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note142 color illus. 46 tables.
- Weight1474 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.