CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £11.20Trending at £13.47
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.09
About this product
- DescriptionA practical and inspirational guide for all who feel excited yet daunted at the prospect of stepping into a leadership role. Ideal for all who are starting out on new careers or beginning to climb the ladder, it combines down-to-earth advice with timeless spiritual wisdom, building confidence and increasing competence.
- Author BiographyPeter Shaw is a partner in Praesta, an international executive coaching organisation that works with senior leaders in the public, private and voluntary sectors. He is a Visiting Professor at Newcastle and Chester Universities. He is a Reader in the Church of England and is the author of numerous books on practical leadership skills. Colin Shaw is an emerging leader with cross-sector experience in international banking, the voluntary sector, international sport (where he has represented Great Britain) and management consultancy.
- Author(s)Colin Shaw,Peter Shaw
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.