CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.95
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe process of defining the Midwest began when Northern and Southern migrants began to identify themselves as Westerners. This book examines the tensions between a developing Midwestern identity and residual regional loyalties.
- Author BiographyNICOLE ETCHESON is Assistant Professor of History at the University of South Dakota.
- Author(s)Nicole Etcheson
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication22/02/1996
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleMidwestern History & Culture Series
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight539 g
- Width3963 mm
- Height5969 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.