Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionTo what extent does retail therapy really work? This book seeks to address this question by adopting a tripartie approach: motivational (the goals and motives that consumers have for shopping); behavioral (the activities that consumers engage in during the shopping process); and emotional (the feelings that consumers experience while shopping).
- Author(s)Leonard Lee
- Publishernow publishers Inc
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFoundations and Trends in Marketing
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprintnow publishers Inc
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.