Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in collaboration with the American Organization of Nurse Executives in Chicago, The Emotionally Intelligent Leader in Nursing shows nurse managers, leaders and emerging leaders how to identify, use, and regulate their emotions (emotional intelligence) to transform nursing and the nursing work environment.
- Author BiographyMae Taylor Moss, RN, MSN, DHA, FAAN, is vice president of operations at Accordant Health Services, a disease management organization based in Greensboro, North Carolina. She has consulted internationally and written numerous publications on leadership in health care.
- Author(s)Mae Taylor Moss
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/12/2004
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight432 g
- Width160 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.