All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.16
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionHow does emotional intelligence as a competency go beyond the individual to become something a group or entire organization can build and utilize collectively? This book examines the conceptual and strategic issues involved in defining, measuring and promoting emotional intelligence in organizations.
- Author BiographyCARY CHERNISS is professor of applied psychology at Rutgers University. Cherniss is a specialist in emotional intelligence, work stress and burnout, management training and development, planned organizational change, and career development. DANIEL GOLEMAN is the author of the New York Times best-seller Emotional Intelligence and Working with Emotional Intelligence. Goleman and Cherniss cochair the Consortium for Research on Emotional Intelligence in Organizations at Rutgers.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/06/2001
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight716 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byCary Cherniss,Daniel Goleman
- Foreword byWarren Bennis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.