All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the fact that emotions are socially and culturally constructed, while highlighting problems of comparison and translation of local terms and emotional experiences. This book presents both essays and chapters from anthropology, sociology and psychology with important contributions from philosophy and neuroscience.
- Author BiographyHelena Wulff is Associate Professor of Social Anthropology, Stockholm University, Sweden.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight769 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byHelena Wulff
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.