CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionAmidst prevailing debates that construe rationality and emotionality as polar opposites, this book explores the manner in which emotions shape not only prevailing conceptions of rationality, but also culture in general terms, making room for us to speak of an 'emotional culture' specific to late-modern societies.
- Author BiographyAna Marta GonzA!lez is Professor of Ethics and Director of the Emotional Culture and Identity Project at the Institute for Culture and Society, University of Navarra, Spain. She is co-editor of Identities Through Fashion, and Gender Identities in a Globalized World, and editor of Contemporary Perspectives on Natural Law.
- Author(s)Dr Ana Marta Gonzalez
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2012
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 8 b&w illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byDr Ana Marta Gonzalez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.