Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £8.79
- £8.93Trending at £9.52
- £7.33Trending at £7.70
- £6.54Trending at £8.96
- £7.27Trending at £8.33
- £17.11Trending at £21.93
- £12.06Trending at £12.22
About this product
- DescriptionNaravahanadatta's epic quest to become the human emperor of the sorcerers leads him and his companions to win yet more wives. Unfortunately, the surviving manuscripts of the text break off while he is in pursuit of his sixth wife.
- Author BiographySir James Mallinson translates and edits Sanskrit literature full time for the JJC Foundation, co-publishers (with NYU Press) of the Clay Sanskrit Library.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2005
- Language(s)English & Sanskrit
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleClay Sanskrit Library
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Weight308 g
- Width101 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.