All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA magisterial global history of the rise and fall of the British Empire by an award-winning author.
- Author BiographyJohn Darwin teaches Imperial and Global History at Oxford where he is a Fellow of Nuffield College. His previous publications include After Tamerlane: The Global History of Empire since 1400 (winner of the Wolfson History Prize for 2007), The End of the British Empire: The Historical Debate (1991) and Britain and Decolonization: The Retreat from Empire in the Post-War World (1988).
- Author(s)John Darwin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 maps
- Weight1160 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £9.41Trending at £17.05
- £9.50Trending at £16.51
- £9.53Trending at £14.96
- £18.98Trending at £29.94
- £8.01Trending at £9.57
- £11.79Trending at £16.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.