CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.91Trending at £11.47
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £16.82Trending at £17.56
- £5.80Trending at £6.89
- £4.06Trending at £7.25
- £13.95Trending at £18.94
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe book considers the political, institutional and cultural histories of the Qara Khitai.
- Author BiographyMichal Biran is Lecturer at the Institute of Asian and African Studies at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Her previous publications include Qaidu and the Rise of the Independent Mongol State in Central Asia (1997) and Mongols, Turks and Others: Eurasian Nomads and the Sedentary World (2005; co-edited with Reuven Amitai).
- Author(s)Michal Biran
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2005
- Language(s)English, Chinese
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Islamic Civilization
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus. 4 maps
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.