Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.00
- £27.29Trending at £29.14
- £11.43Trending at £14.97
- £10.20Trending at £12.68
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.56
About this product
- DescriptionEmpire's New Clothes examines the crucially important title Empire in all its complexity as a work of legal and political theory that diagnoses our era and urges liberatory action.
- Author BiographyPaul Passavant is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Hobart and William Smith Colleges. Jodi Dean is Associate Professor of Political Science at Hobart and William Smith Colleges and the author or editor of five books, including Aliens in America: Conspiracy Culture from Outerspace to Cyperspace (1997) and Cultural Studies and Political Theory (2000).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/12/2003
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJodi Dean,Paul Passavant
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.