Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- Author(s)Wayne J. Villemez,William P. Bridges
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleSpringer Studies in Work and Industry
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight403 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. Assembling Data on Employment Relations. The Elements of Bureaucratic Personnel Management. The Scope of Bureaucratic Management. Higherlevel Effects on Bureaucratic Control and Due Process in Organizations: The Influence of State, Industry, Organization, and Job. Bureaucratic Structure and Attachment to Firms: Linkages to Potential Mobility in the Market. Employment Relations and Earnings. Conclusions. Appendixes. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.