All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £12.31Trending at £13.95
- £11.95Trending at £16.93
- £3.82Trending at £3.88
- £10.32Trending at £18.93
- £9.52Trending at £12.87
- £9.99Trending at £14.99
- £10.29Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionBy incorporating women into informal political networks, this work breaks new ground in the study of early modern European politics.
- Author BiographyMagdalena Sanchez is an associate professor of history at Gettysburg College.
- Author(s)Magdalena S. Sanchez
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication14/06/2002
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Johns Hopkins University Studies in Historical and Political Science
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note13 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.