Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- Author(s)Raul Moncayo
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/11/2011
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables, 8 black & white halftones, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. Part I: Theory. Trace and Trait: Non-identity as the Aim of Identification in Psychoanalysis. Semblance and the Luminous Face of the Void. Part II: Practice. On the Aim and End of Analysis in the Lacanian School. Variable Length Analysis and the Question of Brief Analysis. Part III: Culture. Postmodern Theory and Culture and Lacanian Psychoanalysis. Magritte, The Void, and The Imagination.
- Author BiographyRaul Moncayo is training director for Mission Mental Health, San Francisco and a supervising analyst at the Lacanian School of Psychoanalysis of the San Francisco Bay Area, California. He also has a private practice in which he provides psychoanalysis, psychotherapy, consultation, and supervision.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.