All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionRobin Fedden's journeys and climbs in the Pyrenees in the late 1950s evoke the magnetism of mountains. With our contented camps set in the borderland between adundance below and bareness above, we knew no reason to shift them but such as we ourselves suggested: curiosity for a fresh valley.
- Author BiographyRobin Fedden was brought up largely in France. He worked for many years for the National Trust, and travelled extensively in the Middle East. Apart from his love of travel he was also an enthusiastic walker and mountainer.
- Author(s)Robin Fedden
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication23/05/2002
- GenreTravel Writing
- Series TitleJohn Murray Travel Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/04/2005
- Content Notefrontispiece
- Weight142 g
- Width129 mm
- Height10 mm
- Spine196 mm
- Foreword byNicholas Crane
- Format DetailsB-format paperback,B-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.