Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.67
About this product
- DescriptionErases the conventional distinction between myth and machine in order to explore the passionate foundations concealed in technological culture and addresses its complex ethical, moral and social implications. This volume builds on the work of many scholars, including Carl Jung on the archetypal collective unconscious approach to myth.
- Author(s)Lee Worth Bailey
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.