All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
About this product
- DescriptionSet in the time of the crucial 1970 Swiss referendum on immigration, this book introduces us to a host of colorful characters who struggle to make Switzerland their home: Eli, the Spanish bricklayer; Toni, the Italian factory worker with movie star looks; Madame Jelisaweta, the Yugoslav hairdresser; and Milena, the mysterious girl in the wardrobe.
- Author BiographyMonica Cantieni is head of multimedia in the Culture Department of Swiss Radio and Television. She currently lives in Wettingen and Vienna. Donal McLaughlin specializes in translating contemporary Swiss fiction and is the author of two short-story collections.
- Author(s)Monica Cantieni
- PublisherSeagull Books London Ltd
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationGreenford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSeagull Books London Ltd
- Weight392 g
- Width137 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byDonal McLaughlin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.