Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe Encyclopedia of Crime and Punishment provides the most comprehensive reference for a vast number of topics relevant to crime and punishment with a unique focus on the multi/interdisciplinary and international aspects of these topics and historical perspectives on crime and punishment around the world.
- Author BiographyWesley G. Jennings is an Associate Professor, Associate Chair, and Undergraduate Director in the Department of Criminology, has a Courtesy Appointment in the Department of Mental Health Law and Policy, and is a Faculty Affiliate of the Florida Mental Health Institute in the College of Behavioral and Community Sciences at the University of South Florida. In addition, he also has a Courtesy Appointment in the Department of Health Outcomes & Policy and is a Faculty Affiliate of the Institute for Child Health Policy in the College of Medicine at the University of Florida. He is the current Editor of the American Journal of Criminal Justice and he has served as a contributing editor for The Encyclopedia of Theoretical Criminology (Wiley 2014).
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/12/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleThe Wiley Series of Encyclopedias in Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight3056 g
- Width140 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine200 mm
- Edited byWesley G. Jennings
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.