All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning classic The Encyclopedia of Cultivated Palms offers a definitive account of palms that may be grown in the garden and landscape. Because palms are often under-utilized, the authors have exhaustively documented every genus in the palm family. More than 850 species are described in detail.
- Author BiographyRobert Lee Riffle (1940--2006) was an internationally recognized authority on palms and tropical plants. Paul Craft is a self-employed horticultural consultant for private and public botanical gardens, nurseries, homeowners, and businesses around the world. Scott Zona is the author of nearly 100 articles on palms. He teaches and lectures all over the world about tropical plants.
- Author(s)Paul Craft,Robert Lee Riffle,Scott Zona
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication06/06/2012
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content Note950 colour photographs
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.48Trending at £3.86
- £10.82Trending at £11.63
- £8.23Trending at £9.95
- £4.82Trending at £7.49
- £6.66Trending at £7.10
- £9.98Trending at £11.90
- £6.02Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.